|Website:||Open website in new window|
TOTALLY REBUILT TJALK
Origin of the hull : Netherland 1932
- Dimensions : 23,15m x 4,85m – WD 1,20m ( skeg 1,40m) – Clearance 3,15m wheelhouse up.
- Engine : Daf 575.
- Generator : Perkins engine 13kva.
- Bow thruster Side Power SP 300 HYD twin counterrot.
- Power throughout : 220 volt – 9kva Inverter AGF electronis – Battery Charger AGF 180 Amps – House batteries (850 Amps). Alternator on main engine 160 Amps/h.
- Hydraulic steering + new rudder.
- New propshaft.
- Diesel fired central heating.
- Fresh water : Filtration unit (sand filter + activated carbon + ultraviolet light ). There is a 500 L tank dedicated to the galley.
- Diesel tanks stainless 2 x 500L + 2 x 450 L
- Waste water tank (not in use).
- Automatic bilge pumps.
- 8mm steel new bottom plates + new frame, new superstructures (coamins 6mm – roof 5mm, pictures on request).
LAY OUT : From stern to bow.
Back cabin ensuite, airy, bright, spacious with double bed + a single bed (large portholes & skylights) – Stairs to a comfortable wheelhouse designed to enjoy the scenary while cruising – Stairs to living room, open galley, many windows, lounge area – Hallway leading to a fully equiped bathroom (spa) , owners cabin at the end of it – Fore peak is engine room, storage etc .. .
This Tjalk is like new, steel structures, also all the whole accommodation is in immaculate condition and all technical equipments. Roomy and and comfortable to cruise all waterways all year round. Oak floors, redwood carpentry throughout. TV in each cabin and lounge . 14 double glazed windows.
More infos on request.
ASKING PRICE : 240 000 EUROS.
|Engine model:||DAF 575|
|Length over all:||23m|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.