|Boatfinder Brokerage Services|
|Kings Lock Boatyard, Booth Lane, Middlewich, Cheshire, CW10 0JJ, UK|
|Contact:||Boatfinder Brokerage Services Ltd|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Mobile:||Reveal Mobile Phone Number|
|Website:||Visit Company Website|
|View All Boatfinder Brokerage Services Listings|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
WHEN CALLING BOATFINDER ABOUT THIS BOAT PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE 120240
• Engine: BMC 4 cylinder diesel engine with Newage gearbox in engine room. Push pull controls.
• Quality steelwork by Gilbert Brothers of Coventry with a trad stern and 2 sets of side doors and pigeon box to the roof. There is a cratch and cover to the bow.
• Fitted-out to a high standard by Gilbert Brothers and previous owners in a mix of pine and. painted T& G to the ceiling and cabin sides in the saloon and galley with painted panels and trims in the engine room and Boatman’s cabin. The hull sides have carpet in the saloon, T& G in the galley and painted panels in the engine room and Boatman’s cabin. The bathroom is fitted with water proof laminate panels. The flooring is wood effect laminate throughout apart from the bathroom which has vinyl, and the Boatman’s cabin which has wooden planks.
• Five berth accommodation.
• Forward saloon with a small corner cabinet, Boatman solid fuel stove on a tiled hearth and surround. New two seat sofa bed and radiator.
• Walk through galley with a range of wooden cupboards with painted doors, wood laminate worktops and tiled splash-backs with an inset sink and drainer. Free standing painyed wooden dresser and shelves. 240v fridge, a slot in Thetford Spinflo gas oven, grill and hob. Tesco 700W microwave. Paloma gas fired water heater.
• Compact cabin bathroom featuring a wall mounted ceramic basin and Thetford cassette toilet. There is no shower or bath on this boat.
• Engine room housing the BMC engine and the electrical hardware for the boat. Two sets of side doors.
• Boatman’s style cabin containing extending double bed, child’s single, drop down table and ticket box. Painted with traditional roses and castles.
• Specification includes above plus: 12v/240v, shoreline, Studer AJ800 2 kW inverter Waeco Perfect Charge IV15R battery charger, 2 leisure batteries (renewed 2018). Galvanic isolator. Horn and headlamp. Central heating by Eberspacher D5W diesel boiler via 1 radiator, 1 finrad and 1 towel rail, and the Boatman solid fuel stove. Water heated by the Paloma gas water heater. Stainless Steel water tank.
Jenny Wren is a compact 47ft narrow boat with a boatman’s cabin and engine room. She has been maintained with care and subject to an extensive repair programme by the current owner (which includes new chimney and stove pipe, new flooring, engine service and new alternator, refreshed bathroom area and new sofa bed). She was last out of the water for blacking in July 2020 and the BSSC expires in July 2024. Viewing recommended. Moorings are available by separate negotiation.
FOR A FULL COLOUR BROCHURE WITH LAYOUT DIAGRAM AND FULL SPECIFICATION PLEASE CALL 01270 760799 OR VISIT www.boatfinderbrokerage.co.uk
|Vessel name:||Jenny Wren|
|Model:||47ft Trad Stern|
|Fit Out:||Gilbert Brothers|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Length over all:||47'|
PLEASE NOTE: The information shown here is based on our own inspection and information provided by the owner and is intended as a sales aid only to assist you to decide whether you would like to move to the next stage and view the boat for yourself. Measurements can only be taken as approximate. Nothing contained herein constitutes a contract or offer. This is not a survey. We always recommend that a full survey is carried out prior to purchase.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.